How Do I Manage My Eventup Leads in Gather?
Gather is invested in helping our clients grow their events business through increased exposure and quality leads. We recently introduced a new, simplified approach to managing leads submitted through marketplace sites, like Eventup.
1. When a new lead comes in, any Gather user set up for Lead Notifications will receive an email in their inbox letting them know a new lead has been submitted.
2. Within your Gather account, the lead can be viewed under the Leads tab. Here you will find all relevant information provided such as:
- The lead’s name
- Contact information
- Location they would like to host their event
- Nature of the event
- Guest count
- Event date preference
- Event time preference
Leads from a marketplace site will include a badge with the partner name to differentiate them from the leads sourced from your own website.
3. After reviewing your new lead, you are able to message them to begin working out the details for their event.
4. When you are ready to convert the lead to a booking, follow the steps HERE.
When leads from Gather’s partner sites are converted to bookings, you will see the partner logo next to their name on the bookings list.