How Do I Pull a Report of My Highest Spending Events?
You can use these steps to help generate a report to show your highest spending events!
- Click on the 'Reports' tab at the top of the Gather page.
- Click on the 'Bookings Export Report' found on the right side of the Reports page.
- Filter Status to Closed, and apply any desired Location or Date filters.
- Remove All included columns.
- Include basic Event Details such as Name, Date, Location, and any other event detail filters you desire.
- Next, select 'Financial Details' from the Available Columns drop down, and add the 'Grand Total (Actual)'.
- Download Report. The final steps to be made in Excel can be found below!
Use these steps to help sort from your highest spending events to your lowest!
- Select the column which 'Grand Total (Actual)' to highlight the entire column
- Select "Sort & Filter" with the 'Grand Total (Actual)' column highlighted
- Sort by "Largest to Smallest"
- Your highest spending grand total events will be at the top!