How Do I Switch Document Styles for my Company?
Gather offers two document styles -- Classic and Compact!
Once you know which style you would like to use, a Company Owner for your account can instantaneously update your documents with a quick Settings change. Here's how:
1. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. Select 'Settings' from the drop-down menu.
2. Select 'Documents' from the 'Owner' portion of your Settings.
3. Click 'Edit Documents' in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Select either the Classic or Compact document style, depending on your preference.
5. Select 'Save Documents' in the upper right-hand corner.
Note: Document style is shared across an entire company, meaning every location. Whichever style is selected in Settings will affect all documents within your account! Because of the scope of this setting, document style changes are limited to Company Owner users.