How Do I Add a Saved File to a Message Template?
To add an attachment to your Message Templates, you'll need to make a couple stops within your Gather account.
1. Navigate to any booking within Gather and head to the 'Documents' tab. Update the documents available for this booking to ensure you are accessing the link for the correct Saved File.
Note: Learn how to refresh the documents for your booking HERE.
2. After refreshing the documents, click into the booking's 'Messages' tab.
Note: You are not actually going to send a message, but will need compose a message to attach a document link.
3. Once your Message box populates, select the attachment button to choose the file you'd like to input within the template from the Saved Files dropdown.
4. Copy the auto-populated hyperlink and navigate to Settings > Templates for next steps!
Note: Make sure you press cancel and do not send this message!
5. Next, you will paste the copied link into the body of your Message Template.
6. Save the template and use often!
Note: If you make updates to your Saved Files, changes will not automatically update in templates. You will need to repeat the above process to edit/change any Saved Files within templates!