How Do I Create a Message Template?
Any Editor, Admin or Company Owner has access to creating Message Templates within your account Settings. Follow the steps below to learn how:1. Navigate to Settings by clicking your name in the upper right corner of Gather
2. Select the Message Templates tab on the left sidebar
3. Click ‘Create New Message Template’ in the upper right corner
4. Choose a Template type: Bookings or Leads.
Note: Booking Message Templates are only available to use within messages sent inside Bookings, while Lead Message Templates are only available to use within messages sent inside Leads.
5. Give your Message Template a name for your internal purposes.
Note: Only your team--not the email recipient--will be able to see this name.
6. Create a Subject line. Your email recipient will be able to see this as this will be the Subject Line of the Message.
7. Create your custom Template text using font options and variables.
Note: We highly recommend utilizing Message Template Variables. These variables will automatically populate with the correct information (Primary Contact & Event Details) from the Event or Lead that you are sending a message within.
8. On the right side of the page, choose the Location(s) that this template will apply to -- as many as you'd like!
9. When complete, click ‘Create Template’ in the upper right corner.