How Do I Add a Saved File?
Outside of the Automatic Event Documents generated by Gather, we know that there are other important documents you might need to access during the booking process. These could be room photos, sample menus, event packets and more. In Gather, we call these Saved Files!
Like Dropbox or Google Drive, you can save these files in Gather so that they are available to send to all guests via Gather message -- no matter what device you're using!
To manage your Saved Files in the 'Settings' tab, you'll need to first have Company Owner or Admin access.
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of Gather, and select 'Settings' in the drop-down menu.
- Select the Saved Files tab on the left sidebar.
- Here in this tab, a list of all your Saved Files is stored. Click to 'Upload a File' in the top right-hand corner to add a new document to the list!
- Gather will then ask you to upload a file. Select or drag the file from your computer, and click 'Save.'
- After uploading the file, you can now edit the Location in Gather that pertains to this document. Click 'Save' to add it to your list of stored Saved Files.
You will see those Files automatically populate in the Documents area for any newly created bookings held at those locations. These files will appear in the Saved & Uploaded Files area at the bottom of the page.