How Do I Edit a Menu Template?
Admin or Company Owner users can easily make modifications to existing Menu Templates within Settings! Here's how:
1. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of your screen and select 'Settings'
2. Click on 'Menus' on the left-hand side to pull up a list of all Menu Templates currently in your account
3. Click on the Menu Template you would like to edit
4. Select the blue 'Edit Menu' button in the upper right-hand corner
5. Now you can make any changes you need including adding/ removing items, changing pricing, updating Locations, updating the Charge Category, etc.
Please note that there are a few pieces of a Menu Template that cannot be edited after creation:
- You cannot change menu pricing setup after the menu is created! For example, if you need to change from A La Carte to Per Person you will need to create a new Menu Template instead of editing your existing one.
- You can change menus tagged with the Food & Beverage Charge Category to the Liquor Charge Category and vice versa.
- However, if you need to change a Charge Category from Food & Beverage or Liquor to a different Charge Category (Other Liquor, Other Charges, etc.) you will need to rebuild this as a new Menu Template.
6. Make sure to save any changes by clicking the green 'Save Menu' button.
Your Menu Template is now updated and ready for use! If you have already added this Menu Template to any existing bookings, these updates will not affect these Event Summaries. If you need to include the newest version of this Menu Template, please delete this out of your Event Summary and add it back in again.