How Do I Create a Custom Auto-Tracking URL for Leads?
Gather's auto-tracking URL feature helps to provide insight into which marketing efforts are driving the most leads and business to your company. With this feature, Gather automatically generates a unique URL for you to place within an email, on your website, on social media, or anywhere else you look to collect leads. These unique URLs are assigned a specific source, channel and campaign - that way, when a new lead comes in through this specific lead form, it will automatically be tracked in Gather and can easily be reported on later.
Here's how to generate an auto-tracking URL within your Gather account:
- Navigate to Settings by clicking on your name in the top right corner of your Gather account.
- Select Locations from the menu bar on the left.
- Select the Location that you would like to create the auto-tracking URL for.
- Navigate to the Lead Form tab.
- Scroll down to the Auto-Tracking URL section.
- Select a Source and Channel from the drop-down menus available. (Note: these are not customizable)
- Enter the name of the specific Campaign in the free form box. (For example, 2019 Holiday Email Blast)
- Gather will generate a unique URL for you to copy by selecting the 'copy' button.
What is the Lead Form Auto-Tracking URL Used For?
How Can I Gain Insights with Gather Tracking?
How Can I Optimize My Lead Form Settings?
How Can I Add the Gather Lead Form to My Company's Facebook Page?