How Do I Set the Minimum and Maximum Guest Count for the Lead Form?
With the Gather lead form implemented on your website and partner sites, you have the option to set a minimum and maximum guest count on a per Location basis.Important Note: The Minimum and Maximum guest count will apply universally to all Lead Forms on your website, as well as the Gather form on partner sites.
1. Underneath your Name in the top right-hand corner of Gather, navigate to Settings in the drop-down menu.
2. In the left-hand menu, select Locations.
3. Click on the Location which you would like to update.
4. Navigate to the Lead Form tab
5. Click the blue 'Edit Settings' button in the top right-hand corner.
6. Input the Minimum and Maximum guest count for your location.Note: The default guest count for the lead form is Minimum: 8 and Maximum: Not Set
7. Click the green 'Save Settings' button in the top right-hand corner.
If your guest inputs a guest count outside of the range you set, it will show them the following error message: