What Is the Company Owner Access Level?
The Company Owner access level allows you to select one or more users who require(s) the highest level of Gather access designated within your company. This access level should be elected to the user who is entrusted with high-impact account decisions such as, but not limited, to the following:
- Becoming an Admin at every location within the organization
- Choosing to switch document styles
- Choosing the display name for financial Charge Categories
- Controlling all user permissions
- Adding and revoking other Company Owners
- Access to the Performance view within the Gather mobile app
- Getting access to future Company-level settings
- Gaining other permissions that have far-reaching implications across your organization (i.e. Billing decisions, formatting preferences, etc.)
When a Company Owner has been elected, they will be displayed with the "Company Owner" tag under the Users tab in Settings (see below for an example of the user, Elizabeth Cleaves.)
They will also immediately receive Admin access to every Location within their organization, thus allowing overarching decision-making capabilities company-wide.
They will be able to view every User within their company as well as edit a User's permissions at any point. If they would like to elect another Company Owner, they can do so by navigating to the User profile, as shown below:
If after the election of a Company Owner, you would like to revoke this access, you can do so by clicking the "Revoke Owner Status" button at the bottom of the user profile. Any Company Owner can both elect and revoke this permission for other Company Owners.
Within Settings, the Company Owner will have a specified 'Owner' section in which Documents and Financials updates can be made for the entire organization.
The Company Owner has the ability to select whether their entire organization will upgrade to our new, Compact document design!
The Company Owner has the ability to choose the display names for financial 'Charge Categories' for the entire organization.
With great power comes great responsibility! Because of the amount of control this position has over your account, we're looking for a single point of contact at your organization who would be best suited for this level of control. If that's you, or you know who would best take it on, our Customer Experience team is ready to help!