What Is the Edit Access Level?
Editors are team members who need to be able to edit & create bookings or leads, however, they do not need access to the Reports or Settings. A good example is a General Manager who is not primarily responsible for booking events but may help when the primary Event Coordinator is out of town.
- See everything that the Viewer can plus the ability to edit information in the Calendar, Bookings, Leads, Accounts, and Contacts
- Create a new Booking, Lead, Account, and Contact
- Send outgoing messages and Proposals to guests and leads
- Insert Message Templates into their outgoing messages
- Batch Print bookings and Batch Download BEOs, Chef BEOs, FOH BEOs, Invoices, and Menus
- Request & submit payment—this includes deleting a payment, refunding payment, and charging/adding cards on file
- Export information from Gather into Excel
- Access the 'Settings' tab in Gather
- Access the 'Reports' tab
Below is a chart that compares Edit with the other Access Levels available in Gather: