How Do I Adjust Access for an Existing User?
Looking to update the access level for an existing user? Perhaps an Event Coordinator needs to see events at multiple locations, or a Manager is going to start to help with creating Bookings. No matter the case, it's easy to change access levels!
As an Admin or Company Owner, you are able to adjust the access level for all users at your location.
1. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of Gather, and select 'Settings' in the drop-down menu.
2. Select the 'Users' tab on the left sidebar.
3. Select a User from the list. Once in that User's profile, click 'Edit User' in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Toward the bottom of the page, adjust the User's access for each location. Remember, you can have different access levels for different Locations.
Note: Select the trashcan symbol on the right to delete a Location for the User. To add a location for a User, click in the 'Select a Location' filed at the bottom.
5. Be sure to click 'Save User' in the upper right-hand corner of the page when you have completed your edits!
Once saved, the user will see their new access the next time they log into Gather! If they're already logged at the time when their access is changed, then the user will just need to log out and log back in to see their new access!