How Do I Restore a Suspended User?
If you accidentally suspend the wrong user or a suspended team member need access to Gather again, you can easily restore their previous user by following the steps below:
1. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of your screen and select 'Settings' from the drop-down menu.
2. Click on 'Users' on the left-hand side.
3. Filter to Suspended Users at the top of the page.
4. Locate the user you need to reactivate and click on their name.
5. Click 'Restore' in the upper right-hand corner.
This user can now log back into Gather!