How Do I Remove a User?
Need to revoke Gather access from an existing user? As a Company Owner or Admin, you have access to suspending users.
Note: We recommend suspending a user rather than deleting a user to ensure no data is lost. When a user is deleted, any bookings they were associated with as the Owner will reflect a blank field. By suspending a user, the booking Owner field will still display the user's name so you know which bookings you need to reassign to a different team member.
Prior to suspending a user, please update the following items (if applicable):
1. Assign a new Booking or Lead Owner to any bookings or leads for which the suspended user was the Owner.
2. Deactivate the Daily Digest in their profile.
3. Remove the user from Guest Feedback notifications.
4. Remove the user from Lead Form notifications.
Have you checked on all of the items above? If so, you are ready to suspend the user by following the instructions below:
1. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select 'Settings' from the drop-down menu
2. From here, click on 'Users' on the left-hand side of the screen
3. Select the user who you need to revoke access from by clicking on their name
4. Click 'Suspend User' in the upper right-hand corner and confirm the suspension in the following pop-up window
Did you accidentally suspend the wrong user or does a team member need their Gather access back? Any suspended users can easily be restored.