How Do I Cancel a Booking in the Mobile App?
Have an event in Gather that isn't going to move forward? Now you can cancel the booking while on the go! Follow the steps below:
- Head to the Bookings tab, and select the event that needs to be Canceled.
- Select the pencil icon in the upper right-hand corner to enter Edit mode.
- Select the 'Status' field, and choose the 'Canceled' option.
- Select 'Save' in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select a 'Cancellation Reason', and enter any desired additional notes.
Note: See the full list of Cancellation Reason options below.
- Select Submit!
- Lost business: Pricing
- Lost business: Competitor
- Lost business: Communication Timeliness
- Lost business: Inadequate Amenities
- Guest: No response from guest
- Guest: Canceled by guest
- Information request only
- Date/time not available
- Party size
- Duplicate lead/Customer error
- Not private event request
- Fully Private Space Required
- Other (Notes Required)
Note: The 'Cancellation Reason' field is always required, while 'Cancellation Notes' are optional UNLESS 'Other' is selected as the reason.