How Can I Use Lead Reports to Grow My Events Business?
With a new wealth of data available you can keep track of how your team is doing, compare year over year business trends and strategize new marketing plans! We have outlined four essential leads reports below:
Leads Conversion Report
The Leads Conversion report provides a conversion rate for each lead owner, allowing you to see top performers and incentivize your teams.
Additionally, the lead conversion report shines a light on how lead source impacts conversion (for example: a phone inquiry might have a higher close rate due to getting a verbal commitment). Just don’t forget to put all your leads into Gather!
Gather's Lead Summary report is helpful for taking a look at the trends surrounding incoming leads!
- Are the winter months looking slower than summer? Maybe we should send a marketing blast in late fall to remind our customers that we offer great deals on holiday parties!
- Perhaps we choose to look at the year over year view – are we converting more or less leads than previous years? If less, maybe we can take a look at past strategies or campaigns and bring them back!
Leads Export Report
The Leads Export Report will provide an in-depth look at all of your lead information. This customizable report allows you to pull exactly the information you need!
- As you are able to export contact information such as email address, mailing address and phone number, this can be a valuable tool for your business's marketing efforts.
Cancellation and Archive Summary
With the Cancellation and Archive Summary you can see the percentage of overall leads being archived, as well as a breakdown of the top archive reasons. These insights can help your team determine process improvements to decrease archived leads and increase conversion!
- Does total leads show 0% archived? Let's train the team on archiving leads so you can start gaining valuable insights from archive reasons.
- Do your top archive reasons typically include lost business due to pricing or competitor? Perhaps you can assess pricing, or provide more promotions and discounts.
- Are you often seeing 'Guest: No response from guest'? You may consider updating your process to include a call follow up for unresponsive guests.