How Do I Pull Prospecting Lists?
Need to pull a prospecting List for future marketing efforts? Follow the steps below to find out how:
Bookings Export Report: Use the Bookings Export Report to pull information for the Primary and Onsite Contacts associated with Bookings.
Leads Export Report: Use the Leads Export Report to pull contact information associated with Leads.
- Head to the Bookings Export Report or Leads Export Report under the Reports tab of Gather.
- Adjust each filter to generate a specific report.
- Remove All included columns.
- Include basic Event Details such as Name, Date, Location.
- Next, add 'Event Type' or 'Nature of Event' from the Available Columns drop down.
- Select 'Contact Details' or 'Customer Details' from the Available Columns drop down, and add desired Contact information.
- Download Report.
- Below are just a few examples of how you can use this report:
Sort by 'Event Type' or 'Nature of Event'
Did a guest hold a recurring event last year, such as a Birthday or Holiday party? Reach back out to see if they'd like to hold it with you again!
Include 'Archive Reason' or 'Cancel Reason'
Was Lost Business due to pricing? Perhaps you can offer a discount to fill available dates on your calendar.