How Do I Send a Message Within a Lead?
With 'Edit' or 'Admin' user access, you can send messages (emails) to all of your leads through Gather. Any replies from your lead will automatically be logged in Gather within the 'Messages' section of that Lead. Through the 'Messages' tab, you are able to send initial information to your lead such as menu or room options and pricing details!
Let's walk through the process of sending a message in a lead:
1. Click on the 'Leads' tab at the top of the page.
2. Choose a lead from the list!
3. Click the 'Messages' tab at the top of the lead & select 'Send Message' in the upper right-hand corner.
4. In the message window, type your message to the lead. Click 'Send' when complete!
Note: Remember that you can attach 'Saved Files' to the message, as well as use any 'Message Templates' that have been created in your account.
5. This message is now logged in the 'Messages' tab of that lead.
6. The lead will receive your message immediately! The email will come from you-- the person sending the message via Gather.
Once the lead sends a response back to your message, their response will be logged in Gather so you have visibility into the full email thread within the 'Messages' tab of that lead.
Note: Remember that as long as your first conversation with your customer is sent from Gather, then all subsequent emails back and forth in that particular thread will be logged inside the Gather lead - even after this lead has been archived!
Notice that Gather inserts a time and date stamp on all messages. The top right-hand corner shows that this email has been delivered or opened up by the recipient. Hover over the 'Delivered' or 'Opened' tag to see the time when your guest received or opened up the message!