What Team Communication and Messages Appear on the Homepage?
Your homepage is a great place to view a snapshot of what is going on within your account. This article highlights the Customer Messaging and Team Communication boxes shown on your homepage so you know what to expect to see here:
You can find these on the top right-hand side of your homepage. Messages are filtered and you should expect to see messages listed that fit the following criteria
- Are inbound Messages sent by the customer - no outbound messages sent by the Gather user will be displayed
- Are not Gather auto-generated messages*
- Are from a Booking where the logged in user is the Owner
- Are from a Lead where the logged in user has view access. They will only be able to see messages from the location(s) they have access to.
*Does not display new lead notifications
Your team communication feature will be displayed on the bottom right corner of your Homepage—directly under the Recent Messages box. You should expect to see chats listed that fit the following criteria:
- From a Booking where the user is the Owner
- From a Lead where the user has View access to the location
- From an account/contact/booking/lead where the user is tagged and is not the author