How Do I Add a Fee to a Booking?
Apply the Custom Fee feature to the Event Summary for any charges that are only needed for one (or few) events! Custom Fees are applied to individual events and provide the customization you're looking for!
1. Click the Event Summary tab at the top of the Booking to start.
2. Click 'Edit Event Summary' in the upper right-hand corner.
3. On the right side of your screen, select "Add Custom" under the Custom Charge/Discount menu option.
4. Choose 'Fees Pre-tax' for the items that need to be taxed, and 'Fees Post-tax' for those that do not need to be taxed.
Note: Taxing will need to be set-up accordingly within your default Financials Settings.
5. Press 'Save Event Summary in the top right-hand corner.
6. The Financials will automatically update based on the Custom Fee(s) that you added.
Note: Since Gather updates in real time, all related Booking pieces (BEO, Invoice, Proposal, etc) will automatically show custom fees!
BEO and Invoice:
Guest Facing Proposal: