How Do I Add an Off-site Address to a Booking?
Are you a catering company or do business at off-site locations occasionally? Good News! Gather has an off-site feature that allows clients to enter the specific address for these events to display within the booking directly, as well as on some of your Gather generated documents!
Follow the steps below to add an offsite address to a Booking:
1. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of your screen and select Settings:
2. This will take you to the Locations page of your Settings. From here click on the necessary location.
3. Select Rooms at the top of the screen:
4. At this time you will either:
- Add a new room called 'Offsite' (or however else you would like this to be titled!):
- Or edit an existing room for which you would like to activate the off-site feature:
5. Whether you are adding a new room or editing an existing room, you will be directed to the same page:
6. Select the 'Room is off-site' box and save:
Now let's take a look at how this will appear within a booking:
1. Within your booking's Details tab, select whichever room you activated off-site in for the Rooms field:
2. Once you select your off-site room, this will automatically provide you with an address field to fill in:
This address information will appear on a few documents including:
The BEO and Chef BEO:
As well as on the Invoice:
Lastly, the offsite address will be visible to your guest directly on the Event Portal.