What is the Signed Contract Document?
Each time your guest approves their proposal, Gather creates a static document of that approval for future reference. The document contains everything your guest contractually agreed to & details on when they agreed to it. This is stored within the booking as a 'Signed Contract'.
1. Once your guest has clicked 'Approve Proposal,' this means that they have agreed to the Contract and Policies.
2. Now that the Proposal has been approved, navigate into the Event & click on the Documents tab at the top of the page.
3. The Signed Contract is automatically housed here in the Saved & Uploaded Files area. Click the arrow to download, and the 3-dot symbol to delete the Document!
Note: After opening this .pdf document, you'll have the option to either save or print it in the upper right-hand corner!
4. The second place you'll find this legally binding contract between you and your guest is on the right-hand side of the booking. As each version of the proposal is approved, Gather will keep an at-a-glance record of the Signed Contracts with the dates of approval. Just click the date in blue text to open up the document for easy viewing!
Let's take a closer look at the Signed Contract!
5. In this document, all updated Event Information will automatically populate; Event Details, Customer Details, a full Financial Walkdown, Menu information (itemized event summary), and your Event Policies. Every page is time and date – stamped with the exact moment that your client approved the Proposal.
6. Keep in mind that every time you reopen and resend the proposal for your customer's approval, Gather keeps track of each individual Signed Contract for your reference. Click 'View Past Approvals' to view former approvals!