What is the BEO?
The BEO (or Banquet Event Order) is a summary of the Event. In this Automatic Document, you'll find the most up-to-date Event Details, Event Notes, Customer Details, a full Financial Walk-down of the Booking and a summary of the Menu.
This Document is the most thorough of the available Automatic Documents! It is helpful in communicating important information to both the client and your staff!
Let's walk through the details of each section inside the BEO!
1. Navigate into a Booking, and click on the Documents tab at the top of the page.
2. The BEO document is housed in the Automatic Documents area. The BEO, along with the other Documents in this list, will automatically reflect the latest information in the Event Details, Event Summary, and Financials.
Click the arrow to download the Document.
Note: After opening this .pdf Document, you'll have the option to either Save or Print it in the upper right-hand corner!
3. Here's a close look at the BEO Document!
The top portion shows Event Details, Customer Details, and Event Notes. Note the green 'Confirmed' Status at the top of the BEO!
4. The second portion of the BEO contains then Financial Information & Menu Summary. These Financials are drawn from the Menus that were selected in the Event Summary area of the Booking. Below the Financials, there is a summary of your Menu choices. This includes a breakdown of the courses, items, prices, quantities, and subtotals.
Note: The BEO only includes the Menu, Section, Sub-section, and Item titles. It's meant to serve as a summary, therefore, descriptions are not included.
5. Remember that this BEO is also included inside your guest's customized Event Portal. It will display upon clicking 'Print Summary' button at the bottom of the Proposal.