How Do I Navigate the Home Page?
The Gather home page is a great place for an at-a-glance look at recent activity in your account! From Leads, Events, Proposals, and Payments, to recent Messages and even recent Team Communication messages -- we've got you covered!
The first section here is the Company Snapshot. This section stays up-to-date with the latest numbers for:
- Unread Leads - Leads created within the last 30 days that have not yet been viewed within Gather.
- Unsent Proposals - Future bookings with proposals that have not been requested for approval. This number does not include bookings with a Closed or Canceled status.
- Unsigned Proposals - Future bookings with proposals that have an approval request sent but are still awaiting a signature from your guest. This number does not include bookings with a Closed or Canceled status.
- Past Due Payments - Bookings with at least one overdue payment. This is based on the Payment Due Date entered when the payment is created. If a payment does not have a Due Date associated, it will not be factored into this data. This number does not include bookings with a Canceled status.
- Unclosed Bookings - Bookings from the past 6 months that have not yet been closed and do not have a status of Canceled.
Note: All data in the Company Snapshot section can be clicked into to view a list of the Leads and Booking reflected.
The My Locations section includes a numerical count of unread Leads, the current day's Bookings, and Bookings on the calendar for the next 7 days -- all separated by each individual location in your account! By selecting the numbers in blue, you will be directed to either the Leads or Bookings page to view specific details!
Customer Messaging and Team Messaging
Next up on the home page is the Customer Messaging area, located in the upper right-hand corner. Here, you will see an update of the 20 most recent inbound messages* from within Leads and Bookings.
From here, you may also toggle over to Team Messaging by clicking the header. Team Messaging contains the 20 most recent Team Communication posts*.
Click the blue, hyperlinked text to be navigated directly to the Lead or Booking the message is associated with.
My Tasks and All Tasks
The last section of the home page is Tasks, which contains 2 different view options - My Tasks and All Tasks. Using the search bar across the top of this section, you can filter by Location. If you would like to view completed tasks, simply uncheck the Hide Completed box!
My Tasks shows a list of tasks that you are listed as the Owner for. All Tasks shows tasks for all users at all locations you have access to.
Furthermore, you can mark tasks as complete directly from the home page by checking the box to the left - a great way to save time on busy days!