How Do I Create a Booking Template?
Are you frequently setting up similar Event Notes for different bookings? If so, Gather's Booking Templates will save you time!
Note: Only Users with Company Owner or Admin access to Gather are able to create Booking Templates.
As a Company Owner or Admin, you can create and store Booking Templates for the Locations that you have access to. You and your team (those with Edit privileges in Gather) can then use these Booking Templates when creating individual events. Let's walk through the process of creating a Booking Template!
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of Gather, and select 'Settings' in the drop-down menu.
- Select the 'Booking Templates' tab on the left sidebar.
- Click 'Create New Booking Template' in the upper right-hand corner to get started!
- Name your Template and select a Location. Then, click 'Create Template.'
- Start building your Booking Template!
- Click the plus sign (+) in the upper right corner of the box titled 'Event Notes.'
- Select the Category that your Event Notes will fall under (General, Menu, Beverage, Staffing, etc.)
- Begin typing your Event Notes for that category! Be sure to take advantage of the Bold, Italic, Underline, and Highlighter features to showcase certain items. Click Save.
- Click the plus sign (+) to add more Categories to your Template!
Follow the steps in the article below to apply your new Booking Template to a booking.