How Can I Sync Gather Bookings to My Microsoft Outlook Calendar?
Gather's newest integration allows you to sync your Gather bookings to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
To get set-up, you will first need the custom calendar URL which will be provided by our team upon request. You may either reach out to Gather Support directly or click the 'Request Here' button located next to the calendar options in your Gather profile:
Important Note: this integration needs to be added through outlook.office.com (the web version of the Outlook app), rather than the desktop version of Outlook.
Outlook Calendar Integration Guide
1. Go to outlook.office.com/owa/?path=/calendar and login with your Outlook email address and password.
2. Select 'Add calendar' > 'From Internet'
3. Paste the URL provided by your Customer Success Manager and enter the location’s name as the Calendar name.
4. Select Save.
5. The calendar of events for your location will display under 'Other calendars'
6. When selecting the event to expand, you will see:
Event Name - as event title
Time - as event duration
In the details:
Notes: The Outlook integration will not pull over Canceled events.
The calendar updates sync approximately every 12 hours. However, you can view changes if the calendar is re-added.
The Outlook calendar will only display bookings occurring after the point of integration - it will not display previously run events.