How Do I Set Up My Stripe Integration?
In order to set up Stripe Integration within your Gather account, there are only a couple of simple steps to complete! If you decide on Stripe, this is an integration that any user who is set up as a Company Owner or an Admin User in Gather can complete. Here's how:
- Navigate your Settings tab, and select 'Integrations'.
- Stripe will generally have an "Inactive" Status next to it, but whether it is Inactive or Active, you'll be able to click 'Setup New Integration' in order to get started!
- You will see a pop-up letting you know that you will be redirected to Stripe's website. Click the 'Connect with Stripe' button to continue.
- If you are completely new to Stripe, you will be able to Create a new Stripe account by clicking the 'Sign Up' button at the top right of the screen.
- If you already have an existing Stripe account, feel free to sign in from this page, connecting your Gather account to your Stripe profile.
- From here, you will complete the account setup within your new Stripe account, and this will automatically be synced with your Gather profile!
Note: As Stripe is a third party gateway, Gather's Support Team does not have any visibility into your account. If you have any questions about your Stripe account or specific transactions, you will need to contact the Stripe support team directly. Here is their email: email@example.com.