How Do I Edit My Policy Templates?
Editing the Policies you already have stored in Gather can be easily completed in just 5 steps -- See below! Only users with Company Owner or Admin access to Gather are able to edit Policies.
Note: Policy edits will be applied across locations. If you are using one Policy across multiple locations, we advise against making location specific edits.
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of Gather, and select 'Settings' in the drop-down menu.
- Select the Policies tab on the left sidebar.
- Select the Policy that you'd like to edit from the list!
- Now you're ready to make changes to this Policy text! Click 'Edit Policy' in the upper right to start.
- When you're done with those edits, just click 'Save Policy' in the upper right!
- You may also select 'Delete Policy' if you would like to remove the Policy Template from Gather.
Note: Ensure the Policy Template is not associated with rooms across any location before deleting. If a Policy is deleted when still associated with a room, all Bookings associated with that room will be blank.
It's important to note that Policies are applied to the Room level. Moving forward, this Policy will be applied to each new Booking when you choose the room it is associated with. Edits made to a Policy in Settings are automatically applied to all Bookings that already exist in your account.