How Do I Remove a Default Tax or Fee from My Account?
As a Company Owner or Admin user, you have access to your location financial settings. Here you can remove default taxes or percentage-based fees for your account if these will no longer be charged to your guests! Here's how:
1. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of your Gather screen and select 'Settings' from the drop-down menu.
2. By default, you will be taken to the 'Locations' portion of your settings. Click on the desired location name.
3. Navigate to the 'Financials' tab of your location settings.
4. Find the tax or fee that you need to remove and click on the pencil icon on the far right side.
5. To fully remove a fee, make the following adjustments:
- Change the label to -- or something similar
- Adjust the percentage to 0%
- Deselect all charge categories
Note: As soon as you save these updated default financials, all newly created bookings from this point forward will reflect this update automatically! If you need to apply these changes to any existing bookings in your account, Company Owners and Admins have the ability to update Financial Settings within those bookings.