How Can I Give a Current User Access To An Additional Location?
Have a team member who is expanding their duties or transferring locations? As a Company Owner or Admin level user you can easily adjust location access for existing users. Here's how:
1. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of your screen and select 'Settings' from the drop-down menu
2. Select 'Users' on the left-hand side
3. Locate the user that you need to update and click on their name
4. Click 'Edit User' in the upper right-hand corner
5. Adjust location access by either:
- Removing location access using the trash can icon on the right-hand side or
- Adding location access using the 'Select a Location' drop-down menu
Note: If adding a new location to a user, you will need to select a user access level for that location, too. Users can have different access levels for each location turned on for their user!
6. Click 'Save User' in the upper right-hand corner
Note: That user will need to log out and back into Gather for these location adjustments to appear!