How Do I Add a New User?
With Admin or Company Owner access, you can create new Users (employees, team members, staff) for your account in no time and there is no limit to the number of users you can have in your account! Here's how to add new users:
1. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of Gather, and select 'Settings' in the drop-down menu.
2. Select the 'Users' tab on the left sidebar.
3. Click 'Create New User' in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Next, enter all the relevant contact information for this new User. The email entered here will be the one associated with all their Gather emails -- and the one they will log into Gather with! All required fields will be marked with a red asterisk.
The Welcome Email will be automatically checked with 'Send to New User' turned on. Just make sure this stays checked so that the user will receive a Welcome Email to create their password as soon as you're done!
5. To opt a user into receiving Daily Digest emails check the boxes next to 'Active'.
6. Next, you'll select the Location(s) that this new user should have access to (i.e. see Events for). Choose as many locations as you'd like!
7. Select the level of access for this new User. Levels of access can be different for each location if desired.
There are five different access levels in Gather: Restricted View, View, Edit, Admin, and Company Owner. Click HERE for a detailed explanation of these different access levels.
8. Click the green 'Create User' button in the top right-hand corner.
Confirm that the new User receives a Welcome Email! This e-mail will automatically send to the address on file for the user once the green 'Create User' button in the upper right-hand corner is clicked.
This e-mail will provide your new user with a link that allows them to create a password and log into Gather. Once sent out, that link expires within 48 hours, so let this new User know to sign up as soon as possible!
Note: Did your new user not get their Welcome Email? Don't worry -- you can easily send this again! Click HERE for instructions on resending the Welcome Email.