How Can I Get my Bookings on my Google Calendar?
1. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of Gather, and select 'Profile' in the drop-down menu.
2. Scroll to the Calendars section at the bottom of your Profile page. Here, you will click to 'Add a Google Calendar Account'.
3. Gather will now ask your permission to know who you are on Google.
4. Select which Locations in Gather that you prefer to display on your Google Calendar by checking the box next to the Location. You can check as many here as you'd like!
Note: You may need to refresh your browser after selecting Save for selected Locations to appear in Profile.
5. You will receive a confirmation email from 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. Click 'View your Calendar' to take a look!
6. From the Google Calendar, you can view Event Details, including a guest count description and a custom Gather link for this event. Click this link to hop straight to Gather! Don't see the events pulling through? Make sure you have the locations checked off under Other calendars in Google.
Note: The Google Calendar integration will not pull over Canceled events.