What is the Cancellation and Archive Summary?
The Cancellation and Archive Summary provides insight into why Bookings are Canceled or Leads are Archived. With Top Archive and Cancellation views as well as the downloadable report, you can now see the reasons behind lost business allowing your team to determine how to retain more business moving forward.
- Click on the 'Reports' tab at the top of the page.
- Click on 'Cancellation and Archive Summary' found on the left side of the page.
- The Cancellation and Archive Summary automatically pulls up Leads which were created in the Last 30 days. Adjust each filter (Locations, Event Date, Created Date) to generate a specific report.
- Select desired view by clicking on 'Viewing summary for ________ ' option in the upper left-hand corner of the report. Here you can select to view Leads or Bookings.
- The Total Leads or Total Bookings view breaks down what percentage of all Leads or Bookings are Archived or Cancelled.
- The Top Archive Reasons or Top Cancellation Reasons view breaks down the Top 5 Reasons provided by your guests for not moving forward with their event.
- At the bottom of the Cancellation and Archive Summary, you'll see a running total of Archived Leads or Canceled Booking broken down by the Archive or Cancellation Reason per location.
- With all your filters set, its time to export to Excel! Use the 'Download Report' button.
- Save this file to your desktop and email or print this out for your team as needed!