How Do I Pull a Settlement Batch Report?
Need to know how your Gather Payments will be batched together? You can do so easily utilizing the Payments Export Report, just follow the steps below:
Note: This only applies to those using Braintree as the payment gateway.
- Click on the Reports tab at the top of the page.
- Click on 'Payments Export Report' found on the right side of the page.
- 'X' out the automatic Event Date Filter, and apply the following filters:
Date Paid: Desired Date Range
Payment Type: Gather Payments
- Select desired data by customizing Report Builder columns, be sure to include External Service Batch ID. Find out more about the External Service Batch ID below.
- With all your filters set and columns included, it's time to export to Excel! Use the 'Download Excel' button.
- Save this file to your desktop and email or print this out for your team as needed!
External Service Batch ID
When a payment is made using Gather Payments then batched within Braintree, an External Service Batch ID will be generated. All payments grouped within the same batch will share the same External Service Batch ID.
The first piece of this will be the date this payment was batched. The second piece will be your Braintree token. The third piece will be an 8-character unique code specific to that batch.
Note: The External Service Batch ID may not match bank deposit dates. This is simply showing the payments batched together on the same date within Braintree.