How Do I Run a Commission Report?
Interested in using Gather to pull a report of your Bookings? Follow the steps below:
- Click on the 'Reports' tab at the top of the page.
- Click on 'Bookings Detailed Report' found in the middle of the page.
- The Bookings Detailed Report will automatically be filtered by Event Date: This Month and Confirmed, Tentative, Prospect, Closed and No Status.
- You will need to adjust the following filters:
- Owners - Select the team member for which you are pulling revenue data.
- Event Date or Created Date - Select desired date range in which you are pulling the commission data.
- Status - Since you're looking at your Actual sales for commission, you'll need to make sure that you only look at your Closed events.
- With all your filters set, its time to export to Excel! Use the 'Download Report' button.
- Once in Excel, you'll be interested in the 'Total Charges' column. That number will have all of the food, beverage, and other charges pre-tax and gratuity! You'll take the total number in that column, and then manually calculate your commission percentage.
Note: Need to run a commission report for multiple Booking Owners? Check out the Bookings By Owner Report