How Do I Use Team Communication in a Lead?
Gather Bookings, Leads, Accounts, and Contacts all include a designated section for 'Team Communication' designed to serve as an internal notepad -- only visible to you and your team members of all access levels. Your guests will not see these notes.
The steps below highlight how to use Team Communication inside of a lead:
1. Click the 'Leads' tab, and select a lead from the list by clicking on their name.
2. Scroll down to 'Team Communication' located at the bottom of the 'Lead Details' page.
3. Type a note inside of the white text box. To communicate with a specific team member, tag them* within the Message. Click 'Share' when complete.
*Note: To tag a Gather user, type the @ symbol before that user's name (i.e: @John Smith). Once you start typing their name, Gather will automatically display some possible user matches. Select their name from this list to lock it in. Remember that you can add as many names here as needed! Successfully tagged names are bolded.
4. Once mentioned in a post, the tagged user will receive an email in their inbox displaying the note:
Note: The tagged user can respond to this email notification and their response will be displayed directly within the lead under Team Communication. They can also click the blue 'View' button to be directed to the lead where this Team Communication post exists and reply directly from there.
5. You will also see the Team Communication post logged inside of the lead with a time and date stamp.
6. To delete a Team Communication message, click the 3-dot symbol to the right of the post, and then select 'Delete'.
7. To respond directly to a Team Communication note within the lead, just click the blue 'Reply' button!
You can also follow these steps to use Team Communication in Contacts, Accounts, and Bookings!