How Do I Add a POS Check # to My Booking Details?
If you don't have payments integration set up or if you process payments through your POS and would like to track these in Gather, there are a few different places where you can record the POS Check # in the booking.
1. When adding a payment made through your POS in a Booking's Financials tab, you can record the receipt or check number when marking the payment as 'Paid'. When adding the check number here you will be able to see it on the payment in the Financials tab and in the Invoice Document.
2. Another great way to record the specific transaction's POS check number is to include it while closing the booking within Gather. The POS Check # will display on the details page and you will be able to export this to a Bookings Excel document!
Here's how to do so:
1. Navigate to the Financials tab of the Booking.
2. Press the ‘Close Booking’ button located in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
3. Input the Total Charges and Grand Total Actuals from your POS, Actual guest Count and then input the POS Check # from your system!
4. After clicking 'Save', you will then be able to navigate to the Details tab to view the "POS Check #" located in the Status field on your Booking's Details page.
5. You will also be able to pull a report with these values included from two places. See below for those reports!
The first is from the Bookings tab:
The next is from the Bookings Export Report: