How Do I Copy a Booking?
Copying a Booking within Gather is a simple and efficient process. This is helpful for repeat business, holding multiple dates, or even when you have an event that lasts multiple days. Let's walk through how to copy a Booking in Gather!
1. Select 'Copy Booking' from the Details tab.
2. Determine what Booking Data you would like to copy. Booking Details and Contacts are the only required fields to copy.
Note: By selecting to copy Financials, all numbers listed in the Financial Walkdown, including the Total Paid, will carry over into the new Booking. This means that if the original booking shows $500.00 in Total Paid, the new copy will show this as well.If you do not want the original Total Paid to reflect in your copy, please deselect both Financials and Payments.
3. Once you have selected the desired Booking Data, click 'Copy' to duplicate your event.
4. Great News! You are now in the Booking Copy, which will be noted by '(Copy)' after the Event Name.
Note: We recommend removing the '(Copy)' generated within the Event Name if you plan to Copy from the Copied Booking.
5. Simply select 'Edit Booking' to update Event Details such as Date and Time!