How Do I Add an Internal Note?
There may be times when you need to communicate something to your internal staff that your guest does not need to see. This can be easily accomplished in Gather! To add an internal note to the Chef BEO & Front of House BEO documents, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the booking that you would like to add an internal note to. Click into the Details tab of this booking:
2. Scroll down on this page until you find the Event Notes section:
3. From here, click on the '+' symbol to add a new note:
4. A pop-up window will appear where you will choose a category for your note. Be sure to select the 'Internal' category from the drop-down list:
5. Enter your note and save! Any note that falls under the Internal category will only be visible to Gather users in the Event Notes section and on the Chef BEO & Front of House BEO documents. Internal notes will never be visible on the client-facing Proposal or BEO document!
Within the Booking:
Note: Internal Notes is a feature that needs to be activated in your account by a member of the Gather team. If you do not see the Internal Notes option in your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have it turned on!