How Do I Use Team Communication on Accounts & Contacts?
Team Communication is designed to serve as an internal notepad and to communicate internally with your colleagues. The information here is only visible to you and team members of all access levels for the given location. Your customer will not see these notes.
For Accounts, this is a great place to note when the Account typically holds their annual company celebration, their preferred private room, etc.
Team Communication is also helpful within Contacts to keep notes on your database of clients, including any allergies and menu preferences for repeat customers.
1. Click the Accounts or Contacts tab, and select a specific entry from the list.
2. The Team Communication is located at the bottom of the Contact or Account.
3. Type a note inside of the white text box. To communicate with a specific team member, tag them within the Message. Click 'Share' when complete.
Note: To tag a Gather user, type the @ symbol before that user's name. Once you start typing their name, Gather will automatically remember the name. Click their name below to lock it in. Remember that you can add as many names here as needed! Successfully tagged names are bolded.
4. Once shared, the tagged user will see an email in their inbox regarding this Team Communication.
5. You will now see your note logged inside of the Account or Contact with a Time and Date Stamp!
6. To delete a Team Communication message, click the 3-dot symbol to the right, and then select 'Delete'.
7. To respond directly to a Team Communication note, click the blue 'Reply' button