How Do I Update Gather Tracking?
Need to include Gather Tracking details on a Lead or Booking? Follow the steps below:
- Head to the Lead or Booking Details.
- Select Edit Lead or Edit Booking in the upper right-hand corner.
- Scroll to the Tracking section, from here you can complete your desired Tracking fields:
- Source: The source indicates how the guest reached out to you.
Note: ' Website' and 'Booking Network' will auto-populate as the Source if your guest fills out the Lead Form on your website or a Gather Booking Network partner site, respectively.
- Campaign: The Campaign field is where you can freeform type the marketing initiative that you want to track. This is a freeform field.
- Channel: The Channel provides you with more detail about how the Campaign reached the guest.
- Segment: The Segment field provides visibility into your current client base, denoting if events are Social or Corporate.
- Event Type: The Event Type field allows you to track the types of events held at your venue.
- Select Save, and now Tracking information will be included for the Lead or Booking.
Note: If you Convert a Lead, any Tracking information will automatically pull into the new Booking.